- Rent a CHAdeMO (version D) adapter for a two-week break, a few days or just a weekend.
- Giving you access to 1400+ CHAdeMO chargers in the UK (35% of the total rapid chargers in the UK, January 2018)
- Works with all Tesla Model S or X Vehicles.
- Collect from Milton Keynes (preferred & free) or have it shipped to you (£18.50)
- £1 per day rental cost
- £5 one-off cost per rental to cover the upkeep, insurance costs etc
- We can organise collection or you ship back to us using UPS next day or Parcelforce Worldwide Express24 (ensuring it’s suitable insured to the value of £450)
- The charger is shipped in its own secure packaging via FedEx or UPS. A signature is required for receipt, therefore it is usually best to have the charger shipped to a business address.
- We encourage you to arrange for your CHAdeMo rental charger to arrive the day prior to the start of your trip as it may not arrive until the afternoon.
- Your rental must be returned within the number of calendar days of your rental or you will be charged a late fee of £18/day. If you request a seven-day rental, for example, and you receive it on a Friday, it must ship the following Friday to avoid late fees.
- If you are leaving for a full week and want the peace of mind of having your charger arrive the day prior to your trip, or perhaps your trip may extend over a weekend, we suggest you consider adding an extra day or two at point of rental to receive the best value. Note the daily rental rates (£1 or less) are considerably less than the late fees (£18/day).
Please ensure you read and understand these Rental Terms and conditions before proceeding with rental.
Is a CHAdeMO adapter really worthwhile / needed for my trip?
Read this guide but if you’re travelling to Scotland or Ireland without a doubt rent one or buy one from Tesla (£550) it’s a lifesaver. If you’re going on holiday to the East Coast or into Europe it’s worthwhile as a backup.