|Charging Company||Cost||Card / App or Debit Card?||Notes||Link|
|Tesla Superchargers||£ 0.20 per kWh 400 kWh (~1,000 miles) of Supercharger credits are awarded annually. Or unlimited supercharging with referral code from existing owner||Debit card linked to Tesla.com account||Located across the UK and Europe. Currently Tesla vehicles only.||Tesla Supercharger Guides or Tesla.com/superchargers|
|Tesla Destination Chargers||Free for 99% of locations. Some locations require you to be a paying guest for use.||None||Located across the UK and Europe. Open to Tesla and Non Tesla vehicles.||Tesla Destination Chargers Explained|
|Ecotricity (Rapid)||17p per unit of energy you use, plus £3 connection fee per charge (maximum length of charging sessions to 45 minutes) for non-Ecotricity energy customers||App||Located at most motorway service stations. Suggested that you use a chademo adapter when charging for the peak performance. All units have||Ecotricity.co.uk|
|Chargemaster Polar Plus (Mostly 7kW but some Rapid)||Monthly Subscription of £7.85 p/m + VAT + 9p/kWh||RFID Card||First 3 months free. Some locations are free to charge at. Linked in with some CYC locations.||polar-network.com|
|Chargemaster Polar Instant (Mostly 7kW but some Rapid)||£1.20-£1.50 admin connection charge + £6/30mins rapid or £1.50 7kW||App||Some locations are free to charge at.||polarinstant.com|
|PodPoint||Most are free 7kW chargers||App||Up to 15 minutes of free charging is available simply by plugging in; to extend the charge beyond 15 minutes, payment needs to be provided via iPhone app or website. Each charger has a unique name, e.g. Lisa-Chris||open.pod-point.com & pod-point.com|
|ChargeYourCar (CYC)||Most are free, including rapid chargers. £1 connection fee (Free at all Scotland locations)||Card||A must for Scotland.||ChargeYourCar.org|
|ChargePointGenie||Rapid London (inside M25) Connection fee £1.80 Cost per kW hour £0.30p Overstay charge after 1 hour £10.00 Rest of UK (outside M25) Connection fee £1.00 Cost per kW hour £0.30p Overstay charge after 1 hour £10.00 Fast London (inside M25) Connection fee £0.50 Cost per kW hour £0.30p Overstay charge after 4 hours £10.00 Rest of UK (outside M25) Connection fee £0.50 Cost per kW hour £0.30p Overstay charge after 4 hours £10.00||RFID Card or App||chargepointservices.co.uk|
|TeslowJuice||Bottle of Wine for a full charge. Thank you for anything else.||Free||Open to Model S & Model X Tesla Owners ONLY||teslowjuice.com|
|SourceLondon||Full £4/month or Flexi £10 one off + (Rapid) £1.80 session fee + £0.30 per kWh OR 3.6p (Full) or 5.9p (Flexi) for 3-7kW chargers||App or Website||You can reserve chargers from the app||SourceLondon.net|
- Tesla Supercharger Directory
- Charging Cables and Adapters
- UK Charging Networks – What cards, apps and accounts do I need?
- Must have accessories for your Tesla
- Glossary / Acronyms
- Everything you learn as a new Tesla owner in winter
- How to reboot your Tesla if something is going wrong
- Tracking your Tesla from the factory to the UK
- Using Siri / OK Google / Alexa to control your Tesla
- eMMC chip failure, what is it? should I be worried? what can I do?
- Tesla Warranty Documents / Guide on escalating issues / UK Consumer Law / How to report faults to DVSA / How to take issues to Small Claims Court or Money Claim Online
- I’ve got V10, what features will I get with my car? Smart Summon? Netflix? YouTube? New Driver Visualisation? Joe Mode?
- What’s an MCU? Which MCU do I have? What’s the difference between MCU & FSD? Why does my car not get the latest software features?
Tesla Owners UK is the official Tesla Owners’ Group in the UK as confirmed by Tesla.
We have over 6500 confirmed owners inside our owners only discussion group Tesla Owners Group UK often referred to as TOGUK, along with the more public Tesla Owners UK which members of the public can follow for updates and event information.
Our members have put together various guides to help all Tesla Owners, along with setting up an Approved Supplier list where members of the community have reviewed products or services and included details of these companies in one place, we also have local, national and international events planned throughout the year in our ‘Events section‘.