Important notice – Help Required
If you care about the UK Tesla community, want to action change and you have the skills to help can I ask you to all consider signing up to stand for election within the Executive Committee, please complete this form no later than 7 days prior to the AGM on 29th February 2020. Regards Will Fealey, Tesla Owners UK President
- Tesla Supercharger Directory
- Charging Cables and Adapters
- UK Charging Networks – What cards, apps and accounts do I need?
- Must have accessories for your Tesla
- Glossary / Acronyms
- Everything you learn as a new Tesla owner in winter
- How to reboot your Tesla if something is going wrong
- Tracking your Tesla from the factory to the UK
- eMMC chip failure, what is it? should I be worried? what can I do?
- Tesla Warranty Documents / Guide on escalating issues / UK Consumer Law / How to report faults to DVSA / How to take issues to Small Claims Court or Money Claim Online
- I’ve got V10, what features will I get with my car? Smart Summon? Netflix? YouTube? New Driver Visualisation? Joe Mode?
- What’s an MCU? Which MCU do I have? What’s the difference between MCU & FSD? Why does my car not get the latest software features?
- Tesla MOT Testing information
Tesla Owners UK is the official Tesla Owners’ Group in the UK as confirmed by Tesla.
We have over 6500 confirmed owners inside our owners only discussion group Tesla Owners Group UK often referred to as TOGUK, along with the more public Tesla Owners UK which members of the public can follow for updates and event information.
Our members have put together various guides to help all Tesla Owners, along with setting up an Approved Supplier list where members of the community have reviewed products or services and included details of these companies in one place, we also have local, national and international events planned throughout the year in our ‘Events section‘.