We’re the official owners club/group for Tesla in the UK, as listed on https://www.tesla.com/ownersclub, because of this partnership we have a strong relationship with Tesla UK and in EMEA and North America.
Currently, to facilitate our discussions we primarily use the group platform based within Facebook. We understand that not everyone has a Facebook account (or necessarily wants one) but it’s currently the best platform available for our extremely knowledgable and in-depth discussions. In the near future we will be giving access to all member to a dedicated forum platform but between now and then please use Facebook.
Currently, we have 4 main discussion groups you can join:
1) Tesla Owners Group UK – Model S, 3, X, Powerwall or Roadster owners – VIN Verification required
Our most popular discussion area, in the past 12 months it’s seen over half a million posts and comments, and nearly 700,000 reactions!
To join we require:
- Your full name
- If the car is registered to yourself or a company
- The car model type etc
- A Verify Token from https://verify.teslaowners.org.uk/
Once you have all of these to hand please follow steps 1.1/1.2
Note: Failure to supply a Verify Token will mean we decline your application unfortunately.
After you’re approved you can also join our additional groups including our lounge which is for more informal discussions, our regional sub-chapters for more local discussions or some of our other sub-groups for commonly shared interests.
1.1) Join as a supporter (not required but recommended to get priority access to events, welcome pack, voting privileges, referral cards, cable rental & other exclusive items)
1.2) Make a join request to our main discussion group (Verify Token required):
To get your Verify token visit https://verify.teslaowners.org.uk/
Because without confirmation you’re an owner we cannot keep our close relationship with Tesla. Our users have access to exclusive information and events that are not for the public, by restricting membership it keeps this private.
It also ensures our users know they’re speaking with someone that already owns or is soon to own a Tesla, this also removes any internet trolls from the group.
- Nationwide Exclusive Events
- FAQs guides
- Help for ALL Tesla related questions
- Access to owners who are already on their 6th Tesla
- Access to various experts in multiple fields
- Approved list of 3rd party companies
- Road Trips
- Meetups with speakers
- Member Discounts and so much more.
We understand that some people simply don’t like the idea of Facebook but we’ve tested numerous platforms and actually found Facebook to be superior to them all, so there are three options:
- Sign up with an alias account at Facebook – Just for our group – If you wish to do this please make a note of this on your application to the Facebook group explaining your full real name so we can approve your request alongside your Verify Token.
- Sign up with a real account and consider using anti-tracking / advert blockers.
- Join one of the other forums, your experience will vary dramatically here compared to our Facebook discussion group (where we see 2,500 posts / 45,000 comments a month) but if you really won’t sign up to Facebook these are OK alternatives but please note these are not run by us: TMC – United Kingdom (2-5 posts a week) or Tesla Forums – United Kingdom (~1 post every 2-3 months).
2) Tesla Model 3 & Model Y Reservation Holders
Confirmed RN numbers only (for Model 3) – Get ready to paste this before joining
3) Tesla CyberTruck Reservation Holders only
Confirmed RN numbers only – Get ready to paste this before joining
Bonus: Tesla.com UK Forum
This location is often left unused but if you really don’t wish to use Facebook this area will be occassionally checked by our team. In the future we hope to build upon this area alongside a new forum rollout from Tesla’s side.