We keep group discussion inside Facebook, all discussion takes places in the following groups:
1) Tesla Owners Group UK – Model S, X or Roadster owners or those awaiting delivery only
- Your full name
- If the car is registered to yourself or a company
- & finally the vehicle VIN (or order reference)
Once you have all of these to hand please make a join request on the Tesla Owners Group UK private Group. Failure to supply a VIN will mean we decline your application.
Because without confirmation you’re an owner we cannot keep our close relationship with Tesla. Our users have access to exclusive information and events that are not for the public, by restricting membership it keeps this private.
It also ensures our users know they’re speaking with someone that already owns or is soon to own a Tesla, this also removes any internet trolls from the group.
- Nationwide Exclusive Events
- FAQs guides
- Help for ALL Tesla related questions
- Access to owners who are already on their 6th Tesla
- Access to various experts in multiple fields
- Approved list of 3rd party companies
- Road Trips
- Meetups with speakers
- Member Discounts and so much more.
You can find the VIN at the following locations:
- Touch the Tesla “T” at the top center of the touchscreen. The VIN displays on the popup window.
- Stamped on a plate located at the top of the dashboard. Can be seen by looking through the windshield.
- Printed on the Statutory Plate, located on the driver’s side door pillar. Can be seen when the driver’s door is open.
- Found on My Tesla on Tesla.com