Detailing treatments to beautify, protect & maintain your Tesla.
A service is created to meet your needs for your vehicle, new or used. This can be anything from a safe maintenance wash & protection top-up to the pursuit of perfection in every detail. Below offers an insight into what can be done based on the work I have carried out for Tesla owners.
Restoring the gloss and reflectivity to paintwork:
- A comprehensive safe wash of the vehicle to ensure the paintwork, alloys, calipers, trim, shuts and arches are cleansed without the process or products damaging the vehicle.
- Contaminants that dull the paint are safely removed. Principally, iron contamination & tar spots. Less commonly tree sap, splattered insects and non-ferrous metals.
- Highly skilled machine polishing removes paint defects such as swirl marks, scratches (can only be improved if scratch has penetrated deeper than the clear coat), etching from bird droppings and splattered insects).
- If the car has been poorly polished at some previous point or has had any panels resprayed, the resulting common defects (buffer trails, sanding marks & over spray) are removed.
Protecting the surfaces:
- As a Gyeon Certified Detailer, I am privileged to use the most advanced paint protection coatings in the world. The coating systems add incredible levels of gloss and reflectivity; protect the underlying surface for years without maintenance and maintain their hydrophobic and self-cleaning properties longer than any other coating.
- These are used to protect the paintwork, alloys and calipers.
- Trim is protected with most durable coating available, Gtechniq C4 Permanent Trim Restorer.
- Water etching can be removed from glass and sealed with Gtechniq G1 Clearvision Smart Glass. Water beads and rolls off of the glass meaning wipers are not required at 50mph+.
- Leather is protected with Gtechniq L1 to help repell dirt, liquids and dye transfer.
Alloy wheel refurbishment & protection:
- The narrow tyre walls can mean alloys are very easy to kerb. Wheels can be removed and refurbished whilst work continues on the rest of the car.
- The alloys can be discretely protected from kerb damage with AlloyGators.
Maintaining the finish:
- A car protected with the finest automotive coatings is incredibly easy to maintain. The wash guide offers advice on how to safely wash and dry the car without inflicting fresh swirls and light scratches. A maintenance wash kit can also be put together, taking advantage of the trade discounts I have with various suppliers.
- Alternatively, vehicles can be booked in for a maintenance wash as and when the customer wishes.
This is by no means a comprehensive, but hopefully gives you an insight into what Exquisite Car Care offers. Please feel free to contact my phone (07737 935 110) or by email ([email protected]) to discuss what you would like for your car. I am here to help.