➡ Dash-Cam Man – Providing a professional mobile Dash Camera fitting service for Glasgow & surrounding areas. Here at Dash-Cam Man, we offer you friendly help & advice in selecting a suitable dash camera, to organising and then professionally installing the dash cameras to the intended vehicle, at a location convenient for you. Having a combined auto spark experience of over 20 years between the owners, you can rest assured that the service we provide is truly outstanding & personal to the customer and is done with all the correct trim removed, with the correct tools, with wires routed through the vehicle by approved IMI standards, by IMI accredited installers, with the final finish of our installations looking as factory fitted as possible.
We are authorised resellers for the popular medium range brand of Goluk T series dash cameras and authorised resellers for the high end premium brand Blackvue, with Blackvue UK residing on our doorstep in Scotland and recognising us as a specialist installer of their leading products. With such a prestigious reputation and close relationship with the largest manufacturer of dash cameras in the world, we have the ultimate product aftercare & support for all of our customers. We can tailor together some fantastic packages fully supplied & fitted with additional accessories incorporated such as Tesla specific trim manufactured to hold the front dash camera in place, eliminating the requirement to ‘stick’ a dash camera to the front windscreen. We also exclusively supply CPL filters for our Blackvue range of dash cameras to eliminate the common glare/reflections you can receive on outputted video from vehicles with large curved windscreens (such as the Model S & Model X).
Tesla installs can be fitted with a discrete and colour coordinated on/off switch, allowing Tesla owners to power down their dash cameras when the vehicle is in for servicing. Alternatively the dash camera power cable can simply be unplugged by the owner/Tesla Service centre staff when in for servicing and you reconnect upon collection.
➡ Installation Packages
- F + B Goluk T 1080P Series Packages – £360 supplied & fitted
- F + B Blackvue DR900S 4K with Tesla trim – £660 supplied & fitted
- Standalone Hardwire Installation also available
➡ Installation Methods
- No slicing or cutting into existing cables or factory loom
- All wires completely hidden & secured to factory Tesla loom
- Hardwired to vehicles interior fuse box using fuse adaptors to allow warranty friendly installations (OBD port remains free)
- Institute of Motoring industry trained installers
- Over 175+ 5 Star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ reviews between Facebook & Google
- Recognised as the largest installer of dash cameras within Scotland
- Fully mobile, we can come to you if located in Glasgow
- Fully heated indoor premises with single 3 pin phase charging (granny charger)
- Supercharging station dash camera installation events held 3 monthly across Scotlands supercharging network, maximum 4 install slots a day (subject to availability)
Confirmed by Tesla Owners Eddie Robertson and Graham Sutherland
East Cambusmoon Holiday Cottages are luxury, eco-friendly self-catering holiday cottages within the stunning surroundings of Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park. Situated on the 5 acre smallholding of East Cambusmoon Farm, near Gartocharn, the two cottages are ideally placed for all kinds of outdoor activities such as cycling and walking, whilst also being close to Glasgow, Edinburgh and Stirling, offering guests the best of both worlds.
Owners Deborah and Steve Macken have breathed new life into what were previously semi-derelict farm buildings whilst retaining the scale, style and materials of the local vernacular. They love their local environment and are passionate advocates of sustainable tourism, firmly believing that long term sustainability is the key to life and business.
The holiday cottages have earned and retain a Gold rating in the Green Tourism Business Scheme and also feature as selected members of Sawdays Scotland special places to stay. Low-energy design principles and renewable energy technologies have been deployed to minimise energy use and carbon impact, whilst maximising guest comfort.
Guests arriving in electric or plug-in hybrid vehicles (EVs) are offered complementary charging via three charge point options:
- 22kW/3-ph (Tesla only)
We’re part of the Tesla Destination programme, so can be found on the touchscreen by typing ‘East Cambusmoon’ into the Navigation app.
Experience Tesla – Chauffeur Service or Self Drive
Experience the power of Tesla
Get behind the wheel of one of our Tesla Supercars with our self drive service. They are a perfect delight to drive with a 17” touch screen which controls most of the cars functions and the powerful computer behind it puts the rich content to your fingertips.
Experience the comfort of Tesla
Arrive in one of a kind style with the Chauffeur Services we have to offer. Your friendly driver will convey you in a top-of-the-line Tesla that leaves a lasting impression.”
- Situated in the staff car park at Edinburgh Airport.
- At barrier press intercom button and ask for access to the Supercharger.
- Turn left after the barrier and bays are approx 100 metres away on the left (Going left sucks you into the paid drop off zone).
- Usual airport facilities are available in the terminal building which is a 5 minute walk.)
- When leaving the car park you must again press intercom and request an exit.
- Turn right on exit.
Charge Tracking – Log each charge by location.
Charging Summary – View a summary of all your charges.
Software Tracker – View TeslaFi fleet software updates.
Tag Drives – Tag a drive by category to easily find it later.
Calendar View – View a full month of activity at a quick glance.
International Support – Log your data from any country.
WARNING BY USING THIS SOFTWARE YOU WILL BE GIVING YOUR PASSWORD TO A 3RD PARTY.
- Follow the Nav: turn right on entering the car park, the SC’s are around the side of the hotel behind the function room/annex.
- Refreshments/food available in the hotel bar, not too expensive and the home-made shortbread served with coffee is delicious.
Hilton Hotel, Kingsway W, Dundee, DD2 5JT, United Kingdom
- Watch out for a brutal speed bump if you turn left away from the SuC.
- Waitrose, Starbucks, KFC & Harry Ramsden’s
Gretna Green, UK A74M , Jct 21/22 by Welcome Break Gretna Green DG16 5HQ United Kingdom
- Situated at The MacDonald Highlands Hotel, Aviemore
- It’s round the back so there won’t be much through traffic
- Follow the Tesla satnav it’s exactly the correct location
- Located adjacent to a bin store
- A short walk away from the SuC you will find the Highland Resort shop and food court, which also have very good toilet facilities.
- The Costa adjacent to the SuC is in the midst of the soft play area and can be quite noisy!