➡ Dash-Cam Man – Providing a professional mobile Dash Camera fitting service for Glasgow & surrounding areas. Here at Dash-Cam Man, we offer you friendly help & advice in selecting a suitable dash camera, to organising and then professionally installing the dash cameras to the intended vehicle, at a location convenient for you. Having a combined auto spark experience of over 20 years between the owners, you can rest assured that the service we provide is truly outstanding & personal to the customer, and is done with all the correct trim removed, with the correct tools, with wires routed through the vehicle by approved IMI standards, by IMI accredited installers, with the final finish of our installations looking as factory fitted as possible.
We are authorised resellers for the popular medium range brand of Goluk T series dash cameras, and authorised resellers for the high end premium brand Blackvue, with Blackvue UK residing on our doorstep in Scotland, and recognising us as a specialist installer of their leading products. With such a prestigious reputation, and close relationship with the largest manufacturer of dash cameras, we have the ultimate product aftercare & support for all of our customers. We can tailor together some fantastic packages fully supplied & fitted, with additional accessories incorporated such as Tesla specific trim manufactured to hold the front dash camera in place, eliminating the requirement to ‘stick’ a dash camera to the front windscreen. We also exclusively supply CPL filters for our Blackvue range of dash camera, to eliminate the common glare/reflections you can receive on outputted video from vehicles with large windscreens (such as the Model S & Model X).
Tesla installs can be fitted with a discrete and colour coordinated on/off switch, allowing Tesla owners to power down their dash cameras when the vehicle is in for servicing. Alternatively, the dash camera power cable is simply removed, by the Tesla Service centre staff when in for servicing, and you reconnect upon collection.
➡ Installation Packages
- F + B Goluk T 1080P Series Packages – £360
- F + B Blackvue DR900S 4K with Tesla trim – £660
- Standalone Hardwire Installation also available
➡ Installation Methods
- No slicing or cutting into existing cables or factory loom
- All wires completely hidden & secured to factory Tesla loom
- Hardwired to vehicles interior fuse box using fuse adapters to allow warranty friendly installations (OBD port remains free)
- Institute of Motoring industry trained installers
- Over 145+ 5 Star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ reviews between Facebook & Google
- Recognised as the largest installer of dash cameras within Scotland
- Fully mobile, we can come to you if located in Glasgow
- Fully heated indoor premises with single 3 pin phase charging (granny charger)
- Supercharging station dash camera installation events held 3 monthly across Scotlands supercharging network, maximum 4 install slots a day (subject to availability)
Confirmed by Tesla Owners Eddie Robertson and Graham Sutherland