- Situated at The MacDonald Highlands Hotel, Aviemore
- It’s round the back so there won’t be much through traffic
- Follow the Tesla satnav it’s exactly the correct location
- Located adjacent to a bin store
- A short walk away from the SuC you will find the Highland Resort shop and food court, which also have very good toilet facilities.
- The Costa adjacent to the SuC is in the midst of the soft play area and can be quite noisy!
- Attached to West Drayton service center so often is very busy during work hours
- Grab free drinks and snacks inside during opening times
West Drayton, UK West London Tesla Service Center, Park House, Horton road London Greater London UB7 8HZ United Kingdom
“There are 3 ways in:
- Quickest – You can drive straight in and across into the normal entrance. Keep to the right and take the path down to the right to the middle level (floor -2). Pass through the gates and turn right. You will see the red glowing Tesla signs on the supercharger straight away. Go straight ahead to the end wall, turn left and left again and you’re now facing the right way to drive and choose a bay to reverse into.
- Next quickest. Drive straight over again, but take the left lane and again go down to the middle floor (-2). When through the barriers, you must turn left. Drive forward to the H2O car wash, turn right and right, past the valet entrance, and then turn left into the car park. Drive straight up and the supercharger is on your left.
- Slowest, but maybe safest way. Drive down into the parking and at the junction turn left. Drive to the T junction and turn right, towards the bus station. On the zebra crossing you will see a sign for the Valet entrance, turn right into it. Almost immediately you need to take a left turn and then a right. You will the entrance gate further along. Drive in and turn left and then along and right. You will end up near the H2O car wash and the valet parking. Turn right and right and then immediately left and drive straight up to the superchargers.
- Paying for parking (or not). There are 3 options.
1. If you are just charging in store hours (10am to 10pm), and not registered for Smart Parking, take a ticket and get it validated in the Tesla store on the ground floor (for up to 1 hour)
2. If you are parking, you can just take a ticket and pay as usual (for over an hour). Obviously do not leave you car on the supercharger when its full, you will incur fees and its unfair on others.
3. If you use regularly, highly recommend the Smart Parking. Its free to register and is based on your registration. Parking for under 2 hours is the same cost, but the all day cost is just £6. Also you get the benefit of automatic recognition and the barriers just open and close as you arrive and leave.
Extra tip, with Smart Parking I have managed to charge for under 15 minutes and not get charged at all. Handy if you are low and the car is warm.
- Occasionally bays are occupied by other EVs that think they can use superchargers
Westfield White City, London Westfield Shopping Town London W12 7GD United Kingdom
- Often can be quite busy, go elsewhere if possible
- As for facilities, Norton Park is a very nice hotel with suitably priced coffee and cakes. Badger Farm is in a Sainsburys car park, where there’s also a Starbucks.
- I use Norton weekly and it is very chilled and bar open for coffee etc but it is slightly off the main track mind
- Lovely grounds but can’t fathom why the car park is so busy on a Saturday at 5pm…
- Lots of Corporate days, Weddings etc not just the overnight guests gets very busy during daytimes. Not sure why but it is popular and the Spa days I guess. I like it as it tends to be a quiet SC site and can get a charge usually straight away and also a good bar open all day if a little steep for food etc.
Winchester – Norton Park, UK Norton Park Winchester United Kingdom
- Often a busy location can be full
- There is a gym at this location some locals are rumoured to exploit this
- Steak Sandwich was good from the bar/restaurant
- Side door allows you to walk into the Gym, use the right door and follow the various corridors to find the reception and bar
- 32kW chargers next door
- In peak traffic, it can take you 10-15minutes to leave the hotel and join the M56 again
- Use elsewhere if it’s convenient
Warrington, UK The Park Royal Hotel, Stretton Road Warrington WA4 4NS United Kingdom
- Hotel staff very helpful & accommodating but the food is fairly mediocre
- Not officially dog friendly but they helped me & my v muddy dogs out on a day when I was having a serious sense of humour failure regarding charging as a new EV owner.
- Weirdly attracts lots of rubbish so please use the bins provided
- Often very quiet
Washington, UK Campanile Washington Emerson Road Washington NE37 1LB United Kingdom
- Welcome Break with Starbucks, Burger King etc
- Can get busy at peak times
- You can go from Northbound to Southbound and back again but currently, it’s frowned upon and should be avoided if possible
Stoke-on-Trent Southbound, UK Welcome break southbound M6, Keele Motorway Services Area/Whitmore Road Newcastle, Staffordshire ST5 5HG United Kingdom
24-25 M62,South Brighouse, HD6 4JX, United Kingdom
Exact coordinates: 53.714315, -1.743758