A Black Model 3 spotted near Tilburg Mid-September 2017 Germany with Munich license plate. This last one was spotted in Norway...
- Tesla Supercharger Directory
- Charging Cables and Adapters
- UK Charging Networks – What cards, apps and accounts do I need?
- Must have accessories for your Tesla
- Glossary / Acronyms
- Everything you learn as a new Tesla owner in winter
- How to reboot your Tesla if something is going wrong
- Tracking your Tesla from the factory to the UK
- I’ve got V10, what features will I get with my car? Smart Summon? Netflix? YouTube? New Driver Visualisation? Joe Mode?
- What’s an MCU? Which MCU do I have? What’s the difference between MCU & FSD? Why does my car not get the latest software features?
- Tesla MOT Testing information
- Tesla Mobile Connector (sometimes referred to as a UMC / Universal Mobile Connector) Explained including Gen 1 & Gen 2 differences
- Infographics, links, facts and pictures to share against anti-EV comments / fake news
Tesla Owners UK is the official Tesla Owners’ Group in the UK as confirmed by Tesla.
We have over 5000 confirmed owners inside our owners only discussion group Tesla Owners Group UK often referred to as TOGUK, along with the more public Tesla Owners UK which members of the public can follow for updates and event information.
Our members have put together various guides to help all Tesla Owners, along with setting up an Approved Supplier list where members of the community have reviewed products or services and included details of these companies in one place, we also have local, national and international events planned throughout the year in our ‘Events section‘.