This world is a cruel place sometimes so if we can put a smile on someone’s face we will do our best.
Who we try and help?
- Parent/guardians of children that are undergoing surgery or that have been diagnosed with a life-changing condition
- Children Hospital/hospice members of staff that would like to request a Tesla Model S Children’s Car for their unit
- Anyone diagnosed with a life-threatening condition
- Schools or children’s organisations that would like a group of Tesla vehicles to appear for events (whether public events or ‘show and tell’ events).
- That one child that loves Tesla more than anything else in the world
What can we possibly help with?
We would love to help with all requests but for obvious reasons, we cannot guarantee that we can help with your exact request, however, we will do our best to:
- Help secure a RadioFlyer Mini Tesla for a children’s hospital or hospice unit so when children go to surgery they can go in style with a smile on their face or offer respite help (note: we require the cars to be used at the facility by those children receiving medical care ONLY. Charities/hospitals are not allowed to resell/auction the cars, we remain owners of them so please only apply if your patients will use them).
- Visit a school or similar to perform a Tesla Model X Dance &/or Summon Show alongside an educational 30 minutes lecture (per key stage)
- Have a performance Tesla Model S/X/3 take a child (or group of children) accompanied by their parents out for a Ludicrous/Insane Launch
- Help transport a child + parents/guardians to/from a location on a certain day (e.g. a special day trip or to a hospital appointment etc)
How do I make a request?
Please ensure you’re the person that has the suitable authority to organise this before proceeding.
We’re also registered with MakeAWish and can provide wishes and/or provide transport to/from wishes.
To date (Feb 2020) we’ve done the following:
- Delivered over 170 Tesla RadioFlyer toy cars (pictured above) to children’s hospices and hospitals across the UK so children can drive themselves to surgery or relax during rest bite, we have a further 140 ready to be delivered (which should be completed by June 2020).
- Visited numerous schools across the UK showcasing our cars, helping teachers with lesson plans and exciting children about an electric car future
- Met with families across the country to help with their tranport needs and/or to show the cars to those going through a tough time in their life
I’m a Tesla owner, how can I help?
For toy car deliveries/building etc
Please keep an eye on our discussion areas, to donate visit this link &/or message us on Facebook for anything else (e.g. to recommend a delivery hospice/hospital)
For school visits / show and tell events
For performance Tesla Model S/X/3 test rides + for help to transport a child + their family
Please keep an eye on our discussion area for requests