This world is a cruel place sometimes and if we can put a smile on someone’s face we will do our best.
Who will we try and help?
- Parent/guardians of children that are undergoing surgery or that have been diagnosed with a life-changing condition
- Hospital/hospice members of staff that would like to request a Tesla Model S Children’s Car for their unit
- Anyone diagnosed with a life-threatening condition
What can we possibly help with?
We would love to help with all requests but for obvious reasons, we cannot guarantee that we can help with your exact request, however, we will do our best to:
- Help secure a RadioFlyer Mini Tesla for a children’s hospital or hospice unit so when children go to surgery they can go in style with a smile on their face
- Visit a location to perform a Tesla Model X Dance
- Have a performance Tesla Model S/X take a child (or group of children) out for a Ludicrous/Insane Launch (accompanied by their parents)
- Help transport a child + parents/guardians to/from a location on a certain day (e.g. a special day trip or to a hospital appointment etc)
We’re also registered with MakeAWish and can provide wishes and/or provide transport to/from wishes