We’re committed to advancing Tesla’s mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy whilst also pushing Tesla to improve, change and react to our needs by empowering our members through active discussions, problem-solving and social events.
Who are we?
We’re a community of like-minded owners wanting to help others get the most from their Tesla products, with many of our members being longterm owners we have a plethora of in-depth knowledge to pass on.
As well as meeting like-minded Tesla owners in the real & virtual world, there are also a abundance of additional benefits including:
- Often instant technical advice and support from longterm owners within our discussion groups
- Extensive guides, articles and videos
- Your voice heard by senior teams at Tesla (we’re officially recongised by Tesla and our officers, president and members reguarly meet with Tesla on behalf of all members)
- Over 36 exclusive discounts including with Tesla, SmartWater, IAM Roadsmart and many more
- Stunning welcome pack and renewal gifts each year
- Mentorship scheme access for those that would like additional one on one support
- Priority Access to Local, National, International Events and Meetups
- The knowledge you’re directly supporting our charity efforts and the growing of our community
- A community run by Tesla owners for Tesla owners, nobody is allowed to profit from this organisation and expenses are tightly controlled
- Voting privileges so you can have your say on how the community is run
- Supercharger Directory full of useful tips and tricks for local facilities etc
- Access to EU Charging Cable Sets & CHAdeMO adapter rentals
- Approved supplier directory, with at least two independent Tesla owners vouching for each product or service
- Monthly newsletter roundups
- Exclusive track day events
- Behind the scenes tours, factory visits, roadtrips and holidays
- Discounted entry to Tesla Owners UK events
- Oh… and free snacks, canapes and/or drinks at events
How do I join?
Step 1, become a:
Note: this 1st step isn’t required if you don’t wish to gain access to the exclusive discounts, welcome packs, priority access for events, knowledge you’re helping to support our charity efforts, voting privileges, access to rental cables/adapters, free food and drink at selected events, exclusive track day events, invites to attend meetings with Tesla etc.
Step 2, make a join request to:
We have over 5000 confirmed owners inside our owners only discussion group Tesla Owners’ Group UK, along with the more public Tesla Owners UK which members of the public can follow for updates and event information.
Our members have put together various guides to help all Tesla Owners, along with setting up an Approved Supplier list where members of the community have reviewed products or services and included details of these companies in one place, we also have local, national and international events planned throughout the year in our ‘Events section‘.